CIT Privacy Statement
CIT Holidays respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce.
In line with this, CIT Holidays would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data.
Information collected by CIT Holidays:
- Your contact information, including: named individuals, telephone, fax numbers, email addresses as provided for the purposes of a requested quote or booking.
- Information about what services you have enquired about or booked from CIT Holidays
- Your interest in receiving CIT Holidays brochures or email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and CIT Holidays
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your accesses to our websites (agents only).
What CIT Holidays does/does not do with your information
- We do not provide your personal information to third parties.
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues.
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required.
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular product or service.
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process payments for our services.
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpages and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business.
As a customer and/or subscriber of CIT Holidays you will receive occasional email communications that relate to our products and services. You will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email via a unsubscribe function at any time.