2017 Italy Brochure out now
Date Added: 17/10/2016
CIT, the Italy specialists, has released its 2017 Italy program packed with city packages, hotel, apartment and villa stays, escorted tours and food & wine tours.
The brochure has a focus on Italian travel experiences – Art, History & Culture, Walking & Food & Wine - with a clear format, helpful icons and ‘things to see & do’ tips in each region of Italy.
2017 Highlights include:
- Small group slow food tours in Tuscany, Campania & Sicily
- Cooking tours in Abruzzo & Puglia
- Family fun packages including cooking & gladiator tours
- Self drive boating in the Venetian Lagoon
- Aeolian Islands cruise
- Pre/ post cruise packages
- 105 new self-catering properties in the brochure, destinations include: Lake Como/ Cinque Terre/ Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast/ Sardinia/ Sicily/ Puglia/ Milan/ Venice/ Umbria/ Tuscany/ Rome/ Florence/ Venice
As Italy specialists, now for 45 years in Australia, CIT have the best available range of Italy product and rates and can tailor travel experiences to suit any traveller. With access to thousands of accommodation options across Italy, Europe and worldwide stopover destinations plus Europe rail, car rental, transfers & tours available to book online at www.cit.com.au. CIT is a one stop shop for Italy & Europe.
Media enquiries: Sally Newsom firstname.lastname@example.org
« Back to news list