Best of Europe...
Whether you start your European adventure in London, Paris, or Rome, CIT has the best available Europe airfares to get you there and a selection of budget and premium accommodation and travel options including Europe Rail to choose from.
Travelling in Europe has never been easier…with CIT.
Switzerland may be neutral but its certainly not flavourless. The fusion of German, French and Italian people and ingredients has formed a proud national culture. The tidy, just so precision of the Swiss and their towns - Geneva, Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken - is tempered by the lofty splendour of the alpine landscapes that surround them.
Goethe described Switzerland as "a combination of the colossal and the well ordered" and he was right.
Choose your own adventure…
• Swiss Mini Stays - Zurich, Geneva, Lucerne, Interlaken & the hard- to- pronounce, Jungfraujoch - stay in the heart of Switzerland’s distinctive cities and towns.
• Swiss Rail Journeys. Experience the world’s best rail journeys - Golden Pass, Bernina Express and even a chocolate train!
• Swiss Experiences – hike, cycle or travel by train and see the real Switzerland
• Swiss Road trips – self drive and independent tours for those who love the open road and magnificent alpine scenery
is a country that seduces travellers with its romantic culture woven around café terraces, village-square markets, petit bistros and food and wine, all with a certain ‘joie devivre
” that is hard to resist.
Experience the highlights of magnificent Paris
but also discover the pleasures of France’s
wide and varied regions by rail or self drive.
Drink Champagne in ancient cellars in Reims
; visit Bordeaux
wine country in Aquitane
, make a pilgrimage to Lourdes in the Pyrenees
or visit the hot south of Provence
. And don’t forget to relax in the romantic Riveria
towns of Nice and Cannes
on the Cote d’Azur.
Learn that the food and culture of France is as much an art de vivre
(art of living) as it is essential to its way of life.
- Paris hotels – 3-5 * accommodation in all the main arrondisements
- Apartments – centrally located private and Citadines with self contained cooking facilities for 1-6 people. (Ideal for families and groups).
- Transfers & Paris Passes Visite Card (for metro and bus travel in Paris) & Museum Pass (for entry to over 60 museums without the queues.)
- Eurail France Pass, TGV, Eurostar + City Passes - Paris (sightseeing)
- Paris City Tours :
- Paris City Tour
- Paris Open Tour
- Hop on /Hop off
- Historic Paris
- Paris Seinorama tour with Seine cruise
- Paris Illuminations Night t
- “Saveurs” Dinner & Seine Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge
- Dinner & Moulin Rouge
- Half day tours from Paris to:
- Fontainebleau Palace
(hunting residence of the French kings)
(Claude Monet and his waterlilies)
- Full day tours from Paris to:
- Chateaux country of the Loire Valley
- Ile of Mont St Michel (Normandy)
- Reims Champagne
- Disneyland Paris
- Battefields of the Somme
- Hotels/Apartments in;
Nice, Cannes, Monaco, Avignon, Aix en Provence, Marseilles , Lourdes, Lyon, Lille and Bordeaux.
- Walking Tour:
- Avignon and Dentelles
- 7 days/6 nights
A year round holiday destination, Austria
has plenty to engage you. Famed as the city of music, Vienna
is graceful and elegant with a rich Baroque atmosphere.
is thesecond city of music and culture, with Innsbruck
, capitol of the Tirol, reflecting the best of Austria’s charm and beauty.
- Hotels 3 & 4* - in Vienna, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Hop on/ Hop off city tours
Behind the vibrant, majestic visage of modern London lies a complex hierarchy of bustling business, fashion and politics, keeping the capital city moving and strong.
London often seems as though time has stood still – from the ‘changing of the guard’ at Buckingham Palace to the 700 year old Ceremony of Keys at the Tower of London, the enduring traditions & monuments of English culture live on and should be experienced by all.
London is blessed with an amazing array of green open spaces – from the iconic Hyde Park & Green Park to Hamstead Heath and Kensington Gardens.
With its majestic palaces, iconic London Tower & Bridge, museums & galleries not to mention a vibrant restaurant, theatre and pub scene, you could spend a whole week or two in London alone!
- London Hotels – 3, 4 5* centrally located accommodation with breakfast
- London Apartments – self contained for 1-8 people (Ideal for families or groups)
- Transfers & Passes
- London Pass - Visitor Travelcard (7 day Underground, Bus and National trains within Greater London),
- Original London Sightseeing Tour –Hop on/Hop off bus
- London Oyster Card – London’s (preloaded) travel smartcard for all underground trains, buses, Light railway and trams.
- London Morning/Afternoon tour (half day)
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge & Bath (Day tour)
- Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon, The Cotswolds & Oxford (Day Tour)
- Other tours include:
Majestic London full day, Jack the Ripper evening tour, Stonehenge Express, Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge & Oxford tour, Wartime London, Bicester Village Express, Harry Potter Afternoon Tour.
- Britrail Passes - Consecutive, Flexi, England Consecutive & Flexi, Party Pass option, Britrail & Ireland Pass, London Plus Pass
- City Rail Passes including Heathrow Express, Gatwick Express
Experience the vibrant cities of Frankfurt, Berlin and Munich
, each with amazing new and old architecture, fabulous shopping and pulsating nightlife. Discover enchanting medieval villages and traditional wine villages with friendly festivals and regional specialities. Or picturesque countryside perfect for walking or simply relaxing in. Explore castles, places and abbeys that are the epitome of German romanticism. Germany
is a land of possibilities…
- Hotels - Frankfurt (including airport), Munich, Berlin
- Apartments – Berlin & Munich
- Eurail Germany - Multi country, regional & one country passes
- City Rail Pass - Berlin sightseeing and transport
Spend a few days in Athens
, visit the Acropolis
, the historic Plaka
district and central Syntagma Square.
Savour an ouzo or beer and watch the world go by. Then explore the myriad of beautiful Greek Islands
– in particular Mykonos and Santorini
- an absolute must when in Greece.
- Hotels – Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- Athens City Tour – Hop on/Hop off bus
A country full of contrasts. Discover sandy beaches, pretty port villages, stunning snow capped mountains and monasteries, cosmopolitan cities (capital Madrid) and world famous monuments and galleries including Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.
Visit Granada, with its impressive Al-Andalus heritage and unmistakeable Moorish essence, Seville, historic river city and the ideal place to "go out for tapas" and Valencia, Spain’s Mediterranean port.
- Hotels: Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Seville, Valencia
- Apartment – Barcelona (Citadines 2- 4 people)
- City Tours – Hop on/Hop off sightseeing – Barcelona, Granada, Seville
For more information visit http://www.spain.info/
- Hotels: 3 & 4 * accommodation in Geneva, Lucerne, Zurich, Interlaken.
- Rail : Swiss Rail Travel packages and passes.
For more information, visit http://www.myswitzerland.com/en/home.html
Hotel accommodation is also available in:
- Czech Republic – Prague
- Hungary – Budapest
- Holland – Amsterdam
- Portugal - Lisbon