CIT Italy Villas & Experiences
Ever dreamt of staying in a villa in Italy
? Imagine staying in a traditional trulli
, an Italian city apartment or rustic farmhouse somewhere in Tuscany
From decadent, fully serviced luxury villas to rural agriturismo
farm stays, we offer an amazing selection of self catering villa and apartment stays across Italy, perfect for families and friends and every type of Italian dream holiday imaginable.
Live the dream.
Why stay in an Italian Villa or Apartment?
- Be part of the Italian lifestyle. Blend in with the locals, get lost in the Italian countryside and discover remarkable cultural treasures around every corner.
- A home away from home. Unpack your suitcases, create a home base to explore your surrounds...and relax. A completely different experience to staying in a hotel.
- Live like a local and enjoy the comforts of your own private accommodation. Shop at local markets, try out your Italian with the locals, cook a great meal in your own self-contained, fully equipped kitchen. Or sit on your terrace with an aperitif or glass of wine, enjoy the al fresco experience and soak in the sunshine by the pool.
- Save by doing it yourself. Staying in a villa saves you money on group accommodation and meal costs because you can cook up your own Italian feast with local produce and ingredients.
- Time and freedom to enjoy. Rent a car and have complete flexibility and freedom to explore in your own time - go on easy day trips, visit local restaurants and discover the region as you like. Many smaller villages and hill towns are not accessible by public transport so a villa and car deal is the way to go!
- Family and group friendly. Travelling in a group or with children is much easier and more relaxing in your own villa or apartment accommodation.
Luxury & Family Friendly Villas
Villas and castles or simply a family holiday...CIT Villas has accommodation to suit every traveller in Tuscany, Umbria, Amalfi Coast, Sardinia
Italian Style City Living
Stay in the heart of the city in your own apartment or residence. Rome, Florence, Venice
....or overlooking the famous il campo in Siena
. Here's to living like an Italian!
Beside the Italian Seaside
Enjoy a relaxing holiday beside the sparkling blue Mediterranean ocean. Amalfi, Sardinia
, beside the sea in Tuscany
or on an Italian island paradise.
Find your dream villa experience at CIT Italy Villas or view our Villa Experiences Flyer here
Italy & Europe Apartment Stays
For your next travel adventure in Italy & Europe , why not plan a few days or a week staying in a centrally located and self contained apartment in Rome, Venice or Florence...or even one of the Cinque Terre villages in Liguria or Amalfi Coast or Sicily in the south?
Italian apartment stays
offer you the best conveniently located "home away from home' where you can wander back streets discovering everyday Italian living set amidst amazing cultural and historical treasures and monuments. There is something to experience around every corner...and at the end of the day, stroll back to your apartment, pick up some Italian food & wine groceries at your local mercato (
or alimentary (
and cook yourself up an Italian feast!
A Villa in Tuscany
The beautiful lush scenery and tranquility of the Tuscan hills
offers so much for families, groups and individual travellers. Explore the charming medieval & Etruscan villages and hilltop towns like San Gimignano, Volterra, Greve and Spoleto
with nearby larger towns of Florence, Siena, Perugia and Assisi
waiting to be explored.
Enjoy the famous wine regions and local regional foods in some of many restaurants, country trattorie and wine estates and producers. Discover Tuscany and Umbria
and neighbouring regions Lazio and Abruzzo
by car or rail or arrange easy day trips to and from Florence, Perugia and Rome
to explore these beautiful country regions of central Italy.
Create an Italian Experience
We can help create a customised Italian experience just for you and your friends and family.
- Food & wine tasting excursions
- Private boat excursions
- Customised group tour planning
- Art, history and cultural day trips - small group or private guide
- Cooking classes with Italian chefs at your villa or at a local cooking school
- Slow Food & Wine - local produce, smaller producers, regional specialities and flavours
- Self drive itineraries
- Private transfers
Contact your local travel agent
or talk to our CIT Villa & Apartment Specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apartments/villas are available for 2 to 12 people on a nightly, weekly or minimum stay basis. Some include breakfast, most are self contained with fully equipped kitchens. Apartment and car hire rates are available according to number of people travelling together. Final cleaning, security deposits and some utility charges may apply and vary per property. Italy city tax may also apply to private properties. These are payable direct. Refer CIT Terms & Conditions.